Tuesday, January 1, 2013

happy new year

wishing you a happy new year.


around here we have been doing a lot of this.
 plenty legos to be built.




 we spent christmas eve at my parents' house. the boys love their tita.


we left santa some hot chocolate to wash down the cookies.
we enjoyed a quiet calm christmas day visiting family.


i don't know about you but after christmas i like to put away the decorations,
clean and reorganize things that have long been over due.

i finally was able to style my bookcases. pictures to come soon.
my living room doesn't get much light and i need to wait for a sunny day to take pictures.

i am looking forward to this new year.
i hold on to God's promise to us in jeremiah 29:11

I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out-
plans to take care of you, not to abandon you, 
plans to give you the future you hope for.

my hope is in him.

wishing you and yours the best year ever.
thanks for visiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are always welcome and appreciated