Saturday, November 3, 2012

my sweet boy

 i was playing again with photoshop and my camera tonight.


and just because, i wanted to share this picture of my sweet boy.

i love the vintage feel of this image.
he reminds me so much of his daddy.

it is my hope when taking pictures of my children that i can capture every essence of them so that as they grow, and they grow way too fast, that i will not forget what they were like at that age.
 that when they grow, i'll have these images to take me back in time 
and savor those memories of my sweet boys.

photography isn't just about images.
it is about evoking emotions every time you look at those images.

photography is about transporting you back to that moment
capturing precious memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are always welcome and appreciated