Tuesday, August 21, 2012

figs


i have been loving figs as an afternoon snack, for breakfast, or really for anytime of the day.
figs have just enough sweetness to quench my craving for a little something sweet.
figs are a good source of potassium, calcium, and dietary fiber.
there are many health benefits to eating figs. 

my grandma used to love figs. 
now every time i eat figs it reminds me of my nanita.
..............

school is back in force and this week was my first week with a couple of days off.
my body is still recouping from working a whole week :)
this job share has spoiled me, but i love it.
i can't imagine ever going back to working full-time.

i am ever so grateful to god and my hubby for giving me this opportunity.

wishing you a great week ahead.




No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are always welcome and appreciated